Production Manager ($15/hr)
- Responsible for managing, motivating and inspiring a workforce who will be responsible for cleaning and organization of event rental products and equipment.
- Warehouse departments include product cleaning, vinyl processing, equipment preparation, will call, and truck loading.
- Will manage product quality and inventory control.
- Must be able to prioritize, work within small timelines, and be adaptable as needed.
- Will manage benchmarks and production requirements for the team
- Must be able to communicate tasks clearly and hold individuals accountable
- Must interact in a professional and respectful way at all times.
- Must be tow motor approved and able to operate other machines
- Must manage all safety matters related to the department.
- Will directly train and teach all new employees. Will also retrain veteran staff as needed.
- Communicates job performance to staff
- Will promote a positive working environment but will also administer discipline as needed
- Work typically begins at 7:30 am and will last until 5 pm or the work for the day is completed
- Typical work days will last approximately 8-10 hour
- Start and end times can vary depending on volume of business. Flexibility is key.
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must be and remain drug free
- High School Diploma or GED
- Two years of relevant experience managing people in a warehouse environment.
- Valid personal and business references.
- Proof of past employment and separation circumstances.
- Physical ability to lift up to 80 lbs on a fairly regular basis throughout a work day.
- Have and maintain strong familiarity of the safety compliance and requirements in our warehouse.
- Qualified and approved Production Managers will be paid an introductory starting wage of $15 per hour. The position has rapid growth potential. This rate will increase with acquired industry experience and proven success. Will be evaluated 60 days from the time of hire.
- Benefits include Health Insurance, 401k, Paid Time Off, Rental Discounts, and Holiday Pay
- Is a leader and a nationally recognized company in the Tent and Event construction industry for 50 years.
- Is a growing and evolving company focused on the safe installation and tear-down of large structures used for many important events all throughout Ohio and surrounding states.
- Has a great environment to learn and grow and is known for having a strong company culture.
- Is the provider of tents, floors, and other event equipment to some of the largest, most recognized, exciting and influential events and venues in the region.