CDL Class A Truck Driver ($25/hour)
AAble Rents is a Christian led company and a remarkable, innovative place to work. What makes us remarkable is our attention to quality and service and our people that drive these principles. Ethical, caring, driven, thoughtful people are our greatest asset. This means our number one qualification for any position at AAble Rents is integrity. We also find tremendous value with individuals who have an ownership mindset that can understand our vision and leverage their talents to achieve our lofty goals. Our staff has security in knowing our company values growth, efficiency, and adaptability. Great humans apply today, we look forward to meeting you!
Your vaccination status is your choice!
Overview of Duties:
- Responsible for safe loading, off-loading, Delivery and pick up of inventory and machinery to and from job sites throughout Ohio and surrounding states.
- Will operate a Freightliner Columbia with Eaton 10 speed manual transmission. two trailer options including a 48’ flatbed and a 36’ flatbed with a Moffett.
- Will provide on time deliveries.
- Will operate machinery on job sites as required as part of installation or tear down.
- Must interact in a professional and respectful way at all times.
- Work typically begins at 7:00 am and will last until the work for the day is completed.
- Typical work days will last approximately 8-10 hours.
- Possible 5-10 overnights throughout the year. Overnights are planned and drivers stay in a hotel and meal are covered (per diem).
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Must have valid driver’s license and maintain CDL Class A license (interstate commerce).
- Must have clean driving record and be insurable.
- Must be and remain drug free.
- Must pass DOT physical and have a valid DOT card.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- One year of relevant experience driving preferred.
- Physical ability to lift up to 80 lbs on a fairly regular basis throughout a work day.
- Have and maintain strong familiarity of the laws of the road related to CDL Class A vehicles.
- Benefits include Health Insurance, 401k, Paid Time Off, Rental Discounts, and Holiday Pay.
About AAble Rents
- Is a leader and a nationally recognized company in the tent and event construction industry for over 50 years.
- Is a growing and evolving company focused on the safe installation and teardown of large structures used for many important events all throughout Ohio and surrounding states.
- AAble Rents will be the most efficient rental company in the next 3 years.
- Has a great environment to learn and grow and is known for having a strong company culture.
- Is the provider of tents, floors, and other event equipment to some of the largest, most recognized, exciting and influential events and venues in the region.